[CSS_ACM_General_List] just came in: friend of mine wants a powerpoint spruced up for $$

Sean Neilan sean at seanneilan.com
Mon Dec 6 10:09:40 CST 2010

Hey All,

A friend of mine, Ken Peters would like a powerpoint presentation spruced up
a bit. It's kind of a rush job and it's for a client that is very
conservative. If someone could add in some humorous graphics of some sort,
there will be a reimbursement for your time.

If you're interested, call Ken Peters @ 312.602.7362. When you introduce
yourself, do mention me. Call him soon though

-Sean