[CSS_ACM_General_List] Anyone know PHP or iPhone Developer?

Chris Miree c_miree at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 10:20:52 CST 2010

I stole this from the DLC mailing list--

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:19:19 -0600
From: BB <mhalekane at gmail.com>
To: DePaul Linux Community - Discuss <dlc at mailman.depaul.edu>
Subject: [DLC]Anyone know PHP or iPhone Developer?
Message: 1

--001636c5aa031e34080497648937

My company is looking for a fulltime PHP and a fulltime iPhone developer.
We're a small mobile marketing company with a nice atmosphere and cool
employees.

An ideal PHP candidate would be comfortable writing code that can be
maintained by a small team, and generally knowledgable about MySQL, Linux,
and Javascript. Experience with cake would be awesome too.

An iPhone developer would ideally have a strong CS background and some
familiarity with developing iPhone applications. A decent C background is a
plus too. Java is a double plus as we might do Android in the future.  We've
found there aren't a whole lot of experienced iPhone devs looking for work,
so we'd be willing to consider someone new to the field as long as they are
a good developer in another language.

In any case, thanks for reading, if you know anyone who fits either of these
descriptions send them to our site.

This link has all the job info
http://www.punchkickinteractive.com/mobile/company/mobile-marketing-jobs.php

Thanks!
-Brenton

PS - I'm a DePaul student, not a recruiter trying to spam the place up : P