[CSS_ACM_General_List] Cresten St.Clair wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Cresten St.Clair crestenn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 15:38:55 CDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Cresten St.Clair requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Damien,

- Cresten St.Clair

Accept invitation from Cresten St.Clair
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XfsyxEtUEeGk8LSDW9gjrSa72aAzhqPuPP4i0gt5EKqBsA1rP4BhP176fB/blk/I697458930_3/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cRYMcPAUdjgTejp9bQxUokRfnQN5bPAQd3sQcP4RcP4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Cresten St.Clair
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XfsyxEtUEeGk8LSDW9gjrSa72aAzhqPuPP4i0gt5EKqBsA1rP4BhP176fB/blk/I697458930_3/0PnP0PejwRd3sVdAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Cresten St.Clair be a good idea?

People Cresten St.Clair knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Cresten St.Clair will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...