[CSS_ACM_General_List] CSS 2010 Election Results

Zoko, Anthony azoko at cdm.depaul.edu
Fri Jun 4 16:13:57 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I've tabulated the votes for the 2010 election.  Before I get to those, would like to take a second to thank Sean Neilan for his great work with the CSS this past year! Running a student org is not a trivial task and takes a lot of hard work and dedication.    As well all know, Sean exemplified those two attributes as CSS president.

With that, I'm proud to announce to the 14th CSS leadership for the 2010-2011 school year:

President

Chris Miree

12

60%

Derek Schaefer

6

30%

Devon Blandin

2

10%

Vice President

Joey Yeung

11

55%

Mark Lozano

7

35%

Damien Radtke

2

10%

Treasurer (no votes went to Igor)

Igor Kovalishin

19

95%

Other

1

5%

Congratulations to Chris, Joey and Igor!  Look forward to working with them and all of you in the next academic year!

Anthony Zoko
Software Architect
DePaul University
College of Computing and Digital Media (CDM) http://www.cdm.depaul.edu