[CSS_ACM_General_List] Fwd: [drupal-1] WANTED: Volunteers for DrupalCamp Chicago next week!

Sean Neilan sean at seanneilan.com
Wed Jun 16 14:02:34 CDT 2010

thought I'd forward this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew Lechleider <matthew at lechleider.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:56 PM
Subject: [drupal-1] WANTED: Volunteers for DrupalCamp Chicago next week!
To: drupal-1-announce at meetup.com

DrupalCamp Chicago is next weekend and we need your help.

Are you available to volunteer? We are looking for help in various ways and
everyone is encouraged to participate. We need help with setup, cleanup,
registration, recording sessions, and much more.

In addition, we are looking for equipment to be volunteered. Our biggest
request is video cameras, tripods, and microphones to record all sessions.
If the camera can do at least 720p, that would be preferable, as would
having a power supply that can run the camera rather than relying on
batteries and a charger. If you or someone you know would be willing to
operate the camera as well, that would be an appreciated volunteer position.
Any type of nerdy audio/visual equipment will be helpful. Please let us know
if you have any gear we can use for the event.

To join in on the fun, fill out a volunteer form @
http://cdmug.org/volunteer

We will be in contact right away and truly appreciate all your hard work.

REMINDER! DrupalCamp Chicago 2010 will be held on June 26 and 27 at the
University of Chicago Law School, located in the neighbourhood of Hyde Park
on the city’s South Side. http://drupalcampchicago.org

--
This message was sent by Matthew Lechleider (matthew at lechleider.com)
from Chicago

 Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
support at meetup.com