[CSS_ACM_General_List] starcraft AI depaul competition setup

Jeremy Cothran jeremy.cothran at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:56:55 CST 2010

Hey Sean,

Saw the post about the competition running from noon to 2(CST) this
Saturday.

The only method I've played other so far is over ICCUP Abyss server - and
even with that, sometimes lag can prevent play - usually the lag on my
end(broadband cable via time warner) is bad enough that others usually host
the game.

I can try sending my bwsal .dll file to swap, but others that I've tried
this with, the dll has failed to load.

Anyway, will look for more details closer to the event time.  If there's an
IRC channel or some other chat channel for coordinating matches over Abyss
server around the competition time, let me know.

Thanks for organizing this,
Cheers
Jeremy