[CSS_ACM_General_List] Officer Candidates

Devon Blandin dblandin at gmail.com
Fri May 14 00:03:24 CDT 2010

Events are still going on. Chris Miree is Interim President of CSS for
the remainder of the year. The elections will determine the administration
of CSS for Summer 2010 until Summer 2011.

Programming Competition Saturday May 22nd! Details will be out soon. Stay
tuned.

Devon Blandin
Marketing Coordinator | CSS
dblandin at gmail.com