[CSS_ACM_General_List] Help develop a facebook Application

Ankeet Mehta ankeet at redeal.me
Fri May 14 16:02:39 CDT 2010

Hey guys,

You will not be creating an Facebook application. We have a Beta application
out for DePaul. We are looking for students to help us role out the next
iteration of the application. The presentation will explain what Redeal.Me
is, why students will use it, how we make money, what will your role be.

At the end, I need to assemble a team an start building the application.

Ankeet Mehta
Co-Founder
Application Development
P: 650-453-8203

ReDeal.ME | 9 W. Washington, Chicago, IL, 60602
ankeet at redeal.me | www.redeal.me
[image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ankeetmehta>