[CSS_ACM_General_List] Re: Officer Candidates

Derek Schaefer derek.schaefer at gmail.com
Mon May 17 16:09:49 CDT 2010

Hey Peter,

I wanted to make sure others could also view your questions and my
badly...

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Peter Tabatt <ptabatt at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1)who is Igor Volodomirovich Kovalishin

Igor is the current Treasurer, who is running for re-election.

> 2)when is the election or are we casting our ballots online

The election will be held online via a simple form. I will be posting
the link once I set everything up with Tony, our faculty advisor.

> 3)what time on saturday is the programming contest

I believe it is at noon. Although, I am not the one organizing it, so
I would appreciate it if those more involved with this event's
planning could chime in.

-Derek