[CSS_ACM_General_List] May 22nd CSS Progamming Contest

Devon Blandin dblandin at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:46:47 CDT 2010

Hey everyone!

The Facebook Event <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104498476263647> for
the CSS Programming Contest this Saturday is now up on the CSS
Facebook Page<http://www.facebook.com/depaulcssacm>
!

Please RSVP there if you plan to attend so we can bring enough food.

Thanks!

Devon Blandin
Marketing Coordinator (Presidential Candidate) | CSS
dblandin at gmail.com
http://facebook.com/dblandin
http://twitter.com/dblandin