[CSS_ACM_General_List] May 22nd CSS Progamming Contest

Devon Blandin dblandin at gmail.com
Mon May 17 19:46:02 CDT 2010

Also!

Please invite your friends interested in Computer Science to the Programming
Contest <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104498476263647> on Saturday!
Share the event with your friends on Facebook! The greater the interest and
the bigger the turn-out for Saturday, the more likely it is that these
events will continue in the future!

Thanks!

Devon Blandin
Marketing Coordinator (Presidential Candidate) | CSS
dblandin at gmail.com
http://facebook.com/dblandin
http://twitter.com/dblandin