[CSS_ACM_General_List] Usability Testing Project

Davood Dehnavifar dehnavifar at gmail.com
Sat May 22 19:37:30 CDT 2010

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out Monday between the
hours of 3:30 and 5:30. I need to test an interface for
a transportation device I am designing for one of my classes. The test will
take 10 minutes of your time. If you are willing and able to help me please
respond to this off of the mailing list to plan a time in that 3:30 to 5:30
window. I am planning to use the office to do the usability tests so long as
there is an officer there. I have already confirmed with Devon that this
would be alright.

Thank you,
Davood Dehnavifar