[CSS_ACM_General_List] Unix account

Isaias Sifuentes isaias.sifuentes at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:28:43 CDT 2011

Hi,

I should have been more specific with my inquiry.

I'm particularly interested in the hosting of static web pages to post
a resume, research papers, maybe fashioning some tutorials about
programming, computer architecture, or Linux or something, just as
something to add to my own credentials and get some exposure for.

Thanks,

Isaias Sifuentes