[CSS_ACM_General_List] General projects for CSS

Sean Neilan sean at seanneilan.com
Fri May 6 10:42:15 CDT 2011

Core War (Mars Koth) looks pretty awesome!

I would organize this but I work full time now. What we need is someone to
step up and organize something like this. Your task would be to get familiar
with core war and then be able to teach it to 2 other people to see how it
all comes together. Then, from there, start organizing days to show other
people core war.

I found with the starcraft competition that I could only expand it a couple
people at a time since you have to teach everyone how to use the systems.