[CSS_ACM_General_List] CSS Election results

Zoko, Anthony azoko at cdm.depaul.edu
Fri May 27 17:46:37 CDT 2011

Congrats everyone!

Anthony Zoko
Sent from my Windows Phone 7
________________________________
From: Chris Miree
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 5:31 PM
To: Computer Science Society
Subject: [CSS_ACM_General_List] CSS Election results

Greetings everyone!
I would like to thank you all for casting your vote today and making this apart of CSS. The race was pretty tight but member's choice was quite clear. Here are the results of the new 2011-2012 academic year:
Treasurer - Igor Kovalishin
Event Coordinator - Andrew Kwan
Marketing Director - Cresten St. Clair with 60% of the vote
Vice President - Joey Yeung with 58% of the vote
President - Matt Young

Congrats to the new officers, and I would like to thank you for the eventful year you gave me!

Cheers!

Chris Miree