[CSS_ACM_General_List] I am moving away from google & You should too

Damien Radtke damienradtke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 10:57:41 CDT 2012

This isn't new news at all. A couple years back a rumor came out (I say
rumor because I have no way of verifying it) that Chrome would send your
browsing history to Google. But since Google has such a monopoly on the
search engine market, the only way these concerns are going to change
anything is if the courts issue an injunction.

This is a funny thing in the software industry: as long as you make a good
product, you can do all kinds of shit behind the scenes, and none of your
customers will really care.