[CSS_ACM_General_List] I am giving a tech talk about how prolog interpreters work on Jan 30th, 2012, 6:00pm

Sean Neilan sean at seanneilan.com
Fri Feb 22 19:24:08 CST 2013

I'm officially giving the prolog tech talk on February 26th at 6:00 PM at
thoughtworks in the loop.

Location & RSVP is here
http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoClj/events/104471912/?a=ea1_grp&rv=ea1&_af_eid=104471912&_af=event

Please come! I will be giving a hands on walkthrough of implementing a
prolog interpreter that supports arithmetic, logical operations, cuts &
will use it to solve the N-Queens problem.