[CSS_ACM_General_List] Google scholarships for CS students - Mar. 31 deadline

McCoy, Karyn KMCCOY9 at depaul.edu
Sat Mar 23 10:08:25 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I received the following note from our Google recruiter asking that we please spread the word about these Google scholarships. See info below.

Karyn

As part of Google's ongoing commitment to advancing computing and technology,

we are pleased to provide scholarships to students studying computer science.  Google's scholarship programs award students from diverse backgrounds who are studying computer science to encourage them to excel in their studies and become active role models

and leaders in the field. If selected, recipients will each receive a $10,000 scholarship for the 2013-2014 academic year and be invited to attend the all-expense paid Annual Google Scholars' Retreat at a Google office this summer.  Scholarships will be awarded

based on the strength of applicants' academic background and demonstrated passion for computer science.

Please see below for a list of open scholarships and upcoming deadlines:

Google UNCF Scholarship<http://uncf.org/sections/ForStudents/SS_Scholarships/scholarDetailSGA.asp?id=886> - Deadline to apply is March 31, 2013

Google SVA Scholarship for student veterans<http://www.studentveterans.org/index.php/our-programs/individual-programs/google-sva-scholarships.html> - Deadline to apply is March 31, 2013

Google AISES Scholarship<http://aises.org/what/programs/scholarships/info/googlescholars> - Deadline to apply is March 31, 2103

For complete details on all of our scholarships, please visit www.google.com/students/scholarships<http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/students/proscho/scholarships/uscanada/>.