[CSS_ACM_General_List] PT IT Job with the Cubs
SHIGHSTO at depaul.edu
Thu Mar 28 18:24:25 CDT 2013
Service Desk Technician (Part-Time) with Chicago Cubs
Manager, IT Infrastructure & Operations
This position is responsible for the day to day information technology support of the Chicago Cubs staff.
To install hardware and peripheral components such as microcomputers, printers and network adapters. Load specified software such as operating systems, application software and other programs. Test new software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid users in performing their work. Determine with user requirements for new and modified software and hardware.
- To diagnose specific system hardware, software and operations problems.
- To support the laptop users in the organizations baseball operations areas.
- To provide additional support on a project basis to the Manager, IT Infrastructure & Operations.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of network operating systems including Microsoft Windows XP/Server 2003/Server2008, LINUX, Internet/Intranet functionality, the Macintosh computing environment, and personal computer hardware and software including common Microsoft productivity applications.
- The ability to work additional hours including nights and weekends.
- This position must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
If interested, please apply via: depaul.experience.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CSS_ACM_General_List