[CSS_ACM_General_List] Entry-level solution developer at Avanade

McCoy, Karyn KMCCOY9 at depaul.edu
Fri Mar 22 15:51:56 CDT 2013

About Avanade <http://www.avanade.com/>
Avanade delivers global business technology solutions using the latest Microsoft(r) technologies like Azure cloud computing, SharePoint, Silverlight, the .NET Framework, Windows Server 2008 R2, Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX.

We are seeking passionate team players committed to solving complex challenges for our customers, using innovative problem solving skills and the latest technology. People who thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment and want to put their careers on the fast track by working with global brands. Avanade provides a collaborative work environment, the opportunity to travel, and top training in Microsoft technologies. Avanade is a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft; we operate in 26 countries and have over 17,000 employees.

Immediate full-time consulting openings for Solution Developers<http://www.avanade-jobs.com/search?q=entry+level+solution+developer+Chicago> in Chicago, IL and Houston, TX.

[cid:image002.png at 01CE2636.EC6514E0]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVIv9GKKHE8>

(c) 2013 Avanade Inc. All rights reserved. The Avanade name and logo are registered trademarks in the US and other countries.