[Healthinformaticsinfo] Fwd: FW: DePaul Career Development Event - Health Care Data Analytics

Montague, Enid emontag1 at cdm.depaul.edu
Tue Apr 7 12:01:30 CDT 2020

Hi Elly,

My name is Betsy Cahill, and I am the Career Community Advisor for Health Care and Science at the DePaul Career Center.

I wanted to reach out to you about an upcoming virtual event we are organizing that will feature an alum of DePaul’s MS in Data Science program, Megan Lipps.  I thought the event would be of interest to students in the College of Computing and Digital Media and wanted to send over the details.

How I Got This Job: Megan Lipps (MS ‘16) + Health Care Data Analytics

Tuesday, April 28 | 12-1 pm |  Virtual event in Zoom<https://depaul.zoom.us/j/405902625>

Register in Handshake!<https://depaul.joinhandshake.com/events/469496>

Explore career paths in health care & science in this NEW quarterly series!  Each quarter, alumni/young professionals will share their career stories (including impactful college experiences, first jobs, networking advice, grad school decisions, day-to-day projects and more) and answer your questions.  Connect with other students interested in health care & science too.

This quarter, meet Megan Lipps (DePaul MS 2016), Senior Consultant, Continuous Improvement at Strata Decision Technology.  Learn about Megan’s journey from econ and accounting to data science and finding purpose in health care analytics.  Megan is a first-generation college graduate, a proud Blue Demon and looks forward to sharing her story with you!  Students from all years and majors are welcome.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you have a great rest of the day!

Best,

Betsy

Betsy Cahill

Career Community Advisor, Health Care & Science | Career Center | DePaul University

2320 N Kenmore, Suite 192 | Chicago, IL 60614

Tel: (773) 325-7641

betsy.cahill at depaul.edu<mailto:betsy.cahill at depaul.edu> | www.depaul.edu<http://www.depaul.edu/>

careercenter.depaul.edu<http://www.careercenter.depaul.edu/>