[Intstuds10] FW: Call for Papers - 7th Annual Conference on National & International Security

Michael McIntyre mmcintyr at depaul.edu
Mon Nov 22 17:31:22 CST 2010

--

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Student Assoc. on Terrorism & Sec. Analysis" <satsa at maxwell.syr.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:39:30 -0500
To: Michael McIntyre <mmcintyr at depaul.edu>
Subject: Call for Papers - 7th Annual Conference on National & International
Security

Dear Michael McIntyre:

The Student Association on Terrorism and Security Analysis (SATSA), a
graduate student organization at Syracuse University, will be hosting its
7th annual Conference on National and International Security on February
25th, 2011 at the Maxwell School of Syracuse University, in association with
the Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism (INSCT) and the
Moynihan Institute.  In preparation for the conference, we are soliciting
universities, think-tanks, and research institutes from around the country
to submit papers for consideration to be presented at the conference and
published in the Journal on Terrorism and Security Analysis, which is
published by SATSA.  SATSA will reimburse the travel and hotel expenses of
those selected to present at the conference.

We would appreciate it if you could disseminate our Call for Papers to
students and faculty throughout your department.

The PDF version of the Call for Papers is available here:
http://satsa.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/CallforPapersNov2010.pdf

The plain text version of the Call for Papers is available here:
http://satsa.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/CallforPapersNov2010_Text.txt

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Thomas Schafbuch
Editor-in-Chief, Journal on Terrorism and Security Analysis
MPA Candidate, Class of 2012 ­ Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public
Affairs
JD Candidate, Class of 2012 ­ College of Law
Syracuse University
812.3910374
tjschafb at syr.edu

------ End of Forwarded Message