[Intstuds10] FW: Global Conference on Women Leadership

Michael McIntyre mmcintyr at depaul.edu
Tue Aug 30 08:14:43 CDT 2011

See below an email from an incoming graduate student regarding an
interesting upcoming conference.  Click on the link at
http://www.zu.ac.ae/main/en/wagl2012/about.aspx.  If you¹re interested, the
deadline for registration is September 15.

Michael McIntyre
Associate Professor and Director
International Studies Program
DePaul University
990 W. Fullerton Ave., Ste. 4100
Chicago, IL  60614

Phone: (773) 325-7877
Administrative Assistant Phone: (773) 325-7407
Program Phone: (773) 325-7456
FAX: (773) 325-7556

mmcintyr at depaul.edu