[Intstuds10] First JStreet U DePaul Event!

Jill Lauren Katz katzjill at msu.edu
Sat Feb 5 17:56:18 CST 2011

Hey All,
Our first J Street U DePaul event is here!  It will be held Monday
February 7th, from 5-6, in room 315 of the DePaul Student Center.
Daniel May, the director of J Street U, will be speaking about
creating a "Just Israel".  As a J Street veteran, Daniel May has
traveled the United States, Israel and Palestine discussing strategies
for ending the conflict.  His speech will be followed by a question
and answer session.  The official flyer is attached.  I hope to see
you all there!

--
Peace,
Cole Eastman