[Intstuds10] INT NEWSLETTER MOVED TO NEXT MONDAY 10/17!!

Warner, Mallory MWARNER3 at depaul.edu
Tue Oct 11 10:03:19 CDT 2011

Sorry about the confusion but the newsletter meeting has been moved to
next Monday, October 17th.

Calling all International Studies majors to help produce a newsletter
for the program!

Yes, I know we're all busy what with midterms, the Occupy Movement, our
own activism, the world being a state of *&!# and our trying to navigate
it... But what better way to make your voice heard than the printed
word!? Better yet, what better way to voice your concerns and the
concerns of the INT program at DePaul than via a newsletter?!

Join the committee! Bond with some fellow INT-ers! Add a line to your
resume! Write an opinion piece! Learn to put together a newsletter!
Contribute to the legacy of the INT program at DePaul! Whatever your
objective, we'd love your input! Alumni welcome!

Meeting this coming Monday 10/10 at 6:15pm in the INT conference room.
Pizza will be provided! See you there!

Contact Tania Zaparaniuk for more information: tzaparan at gmail.com
<mailto:tzaparan at gmail.com>

Mallory A. Warner, M.A.

International Studies Academic Advisor

International Studies Program

DePaul University 990 W. Fullerton #4102

773-325-7973