[Intstuds10] FW: The Fletcher School - Launch of "Map Your Future" Program

Michael McIntyre mmcintyr at depaul.edu
Mon Oct 17 13:47:29 CDT 2011

Please see the enclosed  announcement from the Fletcher school regarding a
new admission program.  The Fletcher School is one of the best-established
in the country, and has particularly close ties to the UN.  For anyone
looking for an MA in international studies, this is more than worth
investigating.

Michael McIntyre
Associate Professor and Director
International Studies Program
DePaul University
990 W. Fullerton Ave., Ste. 4100
Chicago, IL  60614

Phone: (773) 325-7877
Administrative Assistant Phone: (773) 325-7407
Program Phone: (773) 325-7456
FAX: (773) 325-7556

mmcintyr at depaul.edu